The hunger of investors for NFT (non-fungible tokens) is projected to push through 2022. These assets will remain as one of the most trending investments that people will get into.
As each passing day, many individuals are growing interested in Marvel NFTs, mainly in Spiderman-related tokens. With the success of "Spiderman: No Way Home" in the US, it's no wonder that people really love this superhero.
If you are planning to buy your first Spiderman NFT for this year, here's a quick guide that you need to follow to make it happen.
Spiderman NFT: What's it Anyway?
(Photo : Marjan Blan | @marjanblan from Unsplash)
Just a short description about NFT, these are digital data contained in a blockchain. They could come in artwork, photos, clips, memorabilia, and many more items.
Spiderman NFTs can be anything. It can be a comic page that involves the superhero, an art piece of Peter Parker saving Gwen, or even a quick sketch of a location where Venom and Spidey first met.
This 2022, we could expect that more Spiderman-related NFTs will boom, as seen in its popularity among the fans. Luckily, we cannot see a stream of digital collectibles for this Marvel hero.
If you are thinking of investing in Spiderman NFT, now is a perfect time. Its NFT portfolio looks promising at first glance and can rake more profits in the next months.
As usual, we always remind the investors only to invest what they afford to lose because NFT prices could change from time to time. DYOR before jumping to the bandwagon.
How to Purchase Your First-Ever Spiderman NFT on OpenSea
(Photo : Road Trip with Raj from Unsplash)
Quick Guide to Buy Spiderman NFTs in OpenSea
Before we dive into the step-by-step process of buying Spiderman digital collections, don't forget that NFTs have high investment risks, too, like cryptocurrencies. Tokens are highly-volatile, and scams can take place any time, Wealthy Diligence wrote.
It's also challenging for buyers to verify the ownership of an NFT.
It's also important to know that an NFT marketplace like OpenSea serves as a trusted site for buying, selling, and non-fungible trading tokens. Let's now dive into the main guide.
- First, set Ethereum (ETH) as your main payment since the majority of NFT artists accept this cryptocurrency.
- Go to OpenSea and register an account (if you haven't yet created one).
- Connect it to your crypto wallet. To know more about NFT wallets, click here.
- After that, head to OpenSea's homepage and tap the search bar located at the top of your screen.
- Type "spiderman," and you can now select your desired NFT.
- After choosing an option, browse the gallery to look further. Check the most viewed NFTs in the collection. (Just a friendly reminder, verify the name of the artists by looking at their checkmark. This means that they are credible creators.)
- Now that you have selected a Spiderman NFT, tap "Buy Now" or "Make Offer."
- Don't forget to double-check if you have sufficient funds in your wallet for the checkout. To finalize the purchase, check the Terms of Service.
- Click "Confirm Checkout."
If you are thinking of selling your NFT, Crypto Potato wrote an explanation through its quick guide.
Meanwhile, Tech Times reported that the first NFT marketplace for science and technology IPs is scheduled to open in March.
This article is owned by Tech Times
Written by Joseph Henry
ⓒ 2021 TECHTIMES.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.